Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sometime in the next two weeks...

We had another two hour doc. appointment yesterday and Charlie got his first 'A+' (the first of many I imagine). His heart beat was perfect, he has plenty of fluid around him, no excess calcium in the placenta and, he is still dancing around quite a bit. Dennis seems to have a better sense of what he is seeing in the ultrasounds than I do and, he saw all kinds of fun stuff (he says that Charlie has my mouth)... we'll see.
As for me... I only got a 'B-'... this according to Dennis. My blood pressure is holding steady at 'higher than we would like it to be but, nowhere near dangerous' and, I'm showing no signs of going into labor anytime soon (but you never really know). I figure that I should get an 'A' just for getting out of bed at this point, let alone being at 38 weeks without having developed preeclampsia.

"I disagree with Dad and give Mom an 'A-'... she could be singing to me more and, my nursery is still not finished!"

1 comment:

Nancy Cook said...

We finally got a google ID! Michelle you look great. We love the blog- can't wait to meet the little guy.