Friday, October 10, 2008

Gramma Cheryl.. coming soon


Yeah!!! We just found out that Dennis' mom is coming next Saturday and staying for two weeks! If I don't go into labor before then and I am induced on the 19th she will be here when her birthday present (grandchild #6) arrives.
If I am a ball of nerves later on and overwhelmed by 'postpartum crazy' and I don't say it enough... Thank you for coming Cheryl! Your help will be greatly appreciated and I know how much it means to Dennis that you will be here! Plus, Charlie can't have too much love and attention.
However... and this goes for everyone... know now that Charlie's entrance into the world will only be witnessed by his dad and a few medical professionals! No web-cast, no videos, no grandmas ;)

P.S. New pictures of the nursery coming soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited too...and
I will help out I can.
even change a diaper or two...I wish papa Clay could come also but he has some medical appointments that he really needs to keep. It will be my birthday pressie from him & Buster to make the trip. Wonder what the weather will be like as to what to pack??
See ya soon.. Charlie!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh Dennis I don't think Charlie's Gramma Cheryl will fit in that seat... Charlie's gramma Now has a BIG lap to hold him on.
( and a posterior to match) Can't wait to get there.. Could you bring the car?