Monday, October 20, 2008

He's here..and he's BIG!!!!





Ladies and Gentlement may I present to you...

CHARLES NASH VANDER HOUWEN
BORN 10/19/08 AT 11:34AM BY CESARIAN
9 LBS. 15 Oz. 21"TALL.


(Yeah that's big!)


I'm tired AND amped at the same time, mom is doing great but needs some rest too. I figure that because a photo says a thousand words I would go ahead and let the photos do the talking for me so I can get a shower in and get back to the hospital to hold my boy some more and help Michelle get some more needed and deserved rest. We want to thank all of you for your support over the last 9 months.

Sir Charles will be taking court at our home very soon. Please call ahead to see about visits and if we need anything.

Here's a short photo essay. Because you might be eating we have omitted photos that show the disembowlment of my wife.





















3 comments:

Nancy Cook said...

Welcome Charlie! Congrats Michelle and Dennis!

Unknown said...

Sweet Baby! I can't wait to meet him. He is beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely little lad. His hair looks red. He is absolutely beautiful, smooth, round, snuggly love.
The boys enjoyed the pic of their Uncle Dennis in the "super clothes", as Doolin called them. The boys would also like me to say "hello, Charlie!" for them. Love to you all.