Thursday, October 9, 2008

paderfamilias ...bonafide...Sometime in the next 10 days!!!!


Michelle pointed out this morning that sometime in the next 10 days Charlie is going to be here. Not a day later I say and earlier would be wonderful too.

We're both very excited and anxious too. Charlie has been moving around quite a bit today and it looks like he is practicing for the big arrival. Well, why don't I let him tell you..?


Hi everybody. It's getting a little cramped in here. Dad's been talking to me a lot a lately about all the great stuff waiting for me on the outside. I understand that I have a dog who likes to sit on me a cat that likes to knead on me and dad says there are a couple of stinky hamsters out there too.

Mom and I started working on my nursery again last night. She's been so busy lately that she hasn't had any time to work on the room. I'm trying to let her sleep better at night but I just get too uncomfortable sometimes. I must admit it's been fun to push down on her bladder too sometimes. Mom has another doctor's appointment on Friday to get her blood pressure checked and stuff. The next day we have scheduled for a doctor visit is my due day. We'll see how much work I can get done inside here to make that the last one. Well, I've got to get a little rest in for now it's even harder than you think to type from en utero so I'll turn things back over to Dad again.

Well that's what the boy has to say for now. Myself, I have a public show the night of the 18th so I am hoping that Charlie doesn't decide to come on that evening. If he does I guess that I'll have to find a fill in for the show. Suppose I should get on that. So far it has been a relatively easy pregnancy for Michelle (from my humble position as paderfamilias ...bonafide) I'm sure the rest is going to be smooth sailing as much as I can help it.

No comments: