Saturday, October 25, 2008

First bath and I'm not happy!

Yesterday morning Charlie got his first bath at home. He isn't a fan of baths yet but I think that has to do with the cool air feeling you get with a sponge bath.



Here a picture of the bath experience. I was going to post this last night but we are all keeping very busy. The boy needs his food you know. Michelle is doing great too. We are so lucky to have such a sweet and contented baby. He is so funny when he does his little squeeks and squeals but as for crying "mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" cries he hasn't had one yet. (knock on wood)




I did have a little time yesterday to play with some of the photos I took of Charlie and Michelle. I really like the half tone one of Michelle and Charlie sleeping. We may be publishing some of these as greeting cards to pay for the boy's college..Sure we will...with all of the other projects that I need to get done too.


I've been balancing work fairly well these last few days. Working while taking care of Charlie shouldn't be too difficult. If anything I think it will make me more focused. Well I'll need to load up the photos I promised and finish up this posting here.
Michelle needs some breakfast.











1 comment:

Nancy Cook said...

He looks like his Mommy. (Except where he is throwing the tantrum- then he looks like Dad)