Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday..Better post!





Charlie in fussy mode!




It's been a longish week for us here at the Vander Houwen household. Michelle and I have been feeling the long term effects of shortened sleep patterns. Bless here heart though last night she gave me an extended sleep period. How will I ever pay here back? I can certainly take over some feedings tonight perhaps. We have a pretty good stock of milk in our freezer now. Not that we can stop storing up.






Charlie in sleepy mode.






Charlie continues to be the best baby in the world. I have been trying to catch him smiling but to no avail. He did smile at me...A real smile yesterday morning. Really not a gassy smile like he usually does but one that I inspired with funny noises. He is definately bigger than he was when we brought him home. His cheeks are filling out a bit and his hair is growing. We've decided to let him grow it out for a while.




Last night he did something funny too. As I was changing his clothes for the night and pulling his outfit off he wrapped his arms around my arm and wouldn't let go..Like a big bear hug on my arm.






Here he is in his Ergo Carrier


...Thanks agian Leonard and Isabell. Charlie and I both love this!


Charlie and I have had a pretty busy morning so far just hanging out together playing.
This morning was bath day and he isn't yet completely convinced that baths are a good idea.
I am sure these will get better as time goes by.





Bundling up to go get grandma and grandpa from the airport.


I plan on spending much of today sealing the house up and tuning up the furnace... if I can get the part I need for the furnace pump that I noticed wearing out the other day.



We are all excited about Kandace coming out to see us next Saturday for a week. She sounds really excited too to be coming to see us and meet her brother Charlie. I'm sure we will be posting photos of her visit later.




Still sleepy!


Well that's unfortunately all we have for you this week so far. Maybe there will be some time to post a few more photos later this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting new pictures. He is getting bigger and sure is missed. I wish i was there to hold him.. Kiss him for me & tell him gramma loves him.
Be sure to post Kandace & baby pictures too.