Thursday, November 27, 2008

zoo pics plus

Here are a few photos taken over the last few days.

We had a day at the zoo. Which as you will see Charlie paid absolutly no attention to anything.

We did get a good share of vitamin D. The weather was a sickeningly hot for November in the high 70's.


Here Charlie is watching the polar bear. No wait .....he is sleeping.


Here is a photo of Charlie exploring Bird world with his mother...No wait he's still sleeping


Somebody wake up that boy! I guess all he needs is a good diaper change and someone to explain to him how much fun the zoo can be.




As you can see at least Kandace is awake.
Look at how far she can jump!


Look Charlie ......a bear!



And the fearsome "GIANT ELEPHANT SHREW!"
okay not so fearsome, not so giant and not so much a shrew but still one of my favorite animals at the zoo







How about the new baby red pandas. Uhhh Charlie are you awake?









Here we are after the tiring day at the zoo getting some fish and chips at our favorite fish and chips stand "GB's" Kandace is rooting for Manchester on the soccer game playing on the television (not seen in photo)



















We do have a great suprise coming up but I just couldn't help sharing these photos our friend Heather took.
I love this one of Michelle and Charlie



I like this one too!

















Kandace continues to hog Charlie. Sure hold him all you want but when it comes time to change him she disappears.




I close here with this artys fartsy fall photo.
We are thankful today to everyone for all of your love and support.
We are thinking of you this fine thanksgiving day!

2 comments:

Nancy Cook said...

I love the picture of Michelle and Charlie...great photos!

Unknown said...

Thank You I love the photos of your "whole family". (and the rest of the zoo)... ummmmmmm that didn't sound right .. but true.
Keep pictures coming I really want to see how much Charlie is growing (and you all) Kandace email me sometime I miss you too.
Love you guys. Wish you were here.
Love,
mom