Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pregnancy brain for dads.

Is is possible for pregnancy brain to be contageous? Seems lately like my head isn't quite screwed on straight. I am wondering if there isn't some junk science out there that could explain how a pregnant woman's hormone levels don't spill out and consume the husband as well. I can't seem to get very organized. I am scheduling meetings in my calendar for the wrong day. One thing after another.

We finished up our last "Preparing for child birth class" and now I think I know enough to keep me from passing out or going too crazy during the labor.

I found this wonderful Dick Van Dyke video that I am using to help me prepare for when Michelle goes into labor. It is a little long but worth your time to watch.
I was going to save this video for a later posting but I thought I had better do it now or my pregnancy brain would make me forget to do it later.



We still have quite a bit more preparing to do. I am taking the "bootcamp for dad" class at the end of the month.

Having a baby really does a number on you. My perspective of things is really different than it was even a month ago. I see babies now and I am trying to gauge how old they are and how big Charlie will be at different stages. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get a little ga-ga about the process.

No comments: