Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little about my parents




This is my mom!



She likes to garden, paint, sew, and listen to books on tape. You can see that I am making her belly stick out quite a bit more than it usually does. The funny doctor says that I am going to be a big baby. Mom has been taking very good care of me. I get my vitamins everyday and she is eating healthy foods. We have a really great garden to get vegetables from too. I can't wait to help mom plant it next spring. I do make her tired and her ankles have been getting a little swollen from carrying me around. She talks to me a lot and tells me jokes about dad. Mom works as a mural artist and decorative painter for people with really big and expensive houses. She has been making a really nice room for me. I can't wait to see it too!






This is my Dad
He is silly. I'm really lucky to have a silly dad. He is a magician too and can do amazing things. I haven't seen any of his tricks yet but I do know that he can make a funny noise on moms belly. I am sure that he and I are going to have a lot of time together and that we are going to learn all kinds of things. Dad likes hiking, camping, playing poker, inventing magic tricks, brewing ginger ale, cooking, and baking bread.
You can see in this picture his big belly. I'm not the one making it bigger. Dad has gained some sympathy weight. He needs to go to the gym more. Dad has been busy helping mom with everything around the house in getting ready for me to arrive. Dad has been talking to me quite a bit about going hiking and camping. I am so excited! I will have to do some getting bigger though before we can go.




Well, that's the poop on who my parents are. You probably know them if you are looking at my blog but just in case you are a new visitor that's our story.








No comments: