Sunday, September 27, 2009

Summer's not quite gone yet if you ask us.

Sure it's officially fall but you couldn't tell it from our front yard today. Upper 70's I'd bet ya!Today was a great day to get outside and enjoy the sunny weather. Also an excellent day for a quick photo shoot of everyone's favorite curly headed giggle-face. After I mowed the lawn we decided to let Charlie explore a little bit of the flower beds. He loved the flavor of the marigolds but we are still questioning his behavior at dinner where he seemed to be hallucinating and listening to voices from the dinner table. Sorry no photo available on that one. But we did get a few really nice pics. Here they are...




Ripping up the marigolds...
Just helping you reseed them dad!




Learning all about the flowers and which ones mom and dad will let me taste. A very intense little hortoculturist we have.



Nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass!

She loves me...she loves me not...she loves me....


So warm I'd better stay hydrated. Also need to wash that funny
marigold taste out of my mouth!


Mommy I sure love being outside with you and dad.
Do you think it could be summer for a little longer?


up up up up!

Oh no!



That was fun! lets do it again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having a very emotional grandma moment.. as I cry over how cute he is, I can't wait to hold him and slobber on him.. Kiss him for me Please & thanks for posting these adorable shots!