Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CRAWLING!

Dennis is working on some video to add to this post but in the mean time I had to let everyone know. Charlie is crawling. I have been home for weeks and I just went back to work today... Murphy's Law... Charlie was crawling when I got home.
He only gets a yard or two before falling on his nose but I'm sure that by the time my parent's get home from Iceland on Monday he will have crawling mastered.

Still no teeth.

Charlie has a new smile... he scrunches up his nose, squints his eyes and grins from ear to ear. It is the CUTEST! He is going to be a charmer... or the class clown... either way he will be entertaining! He elicits smiles wherever he goes.. already.

2 comments:

Nancy Cook said...

He is my favorite baby!

Unknown said...

He will be walking soon.. Watch out mom & dad...He is so darn cute.