Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally, a photo of Charlie and his Grandma


This is a pretty silly photo which Dennis took with his new phone the other day. It is hardly 'blog worthy' and I imagine that my mom will insist that I remove it promptly but... there are no photos on here of Charlie with his Grandma so, until we get a better one, this stays!
As you can see in the background there is a bit of painting going on at Grandma and Grandpa's... unfortunately it has become a huge fiasco (I didn't recommend the guys doing it and, if I had they would have been finished three weeks ago). That is a plastic drop cloth over the fireplace which, strangely, did not prevent the guys from spattering the brick work with paint.... argggh.
The colors are nice though, I did pick those out. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is a great picture of Gramma Pat and Charlie! Thank you for posting it.
Love you guys
xoxo
Mom/Gramma

Nancy Cook said...

Thank you, Charlie, for taking some time out of your very busy schedule to post a picture. I know that having parents can be a lot of work! Hi Grandma Pat!